Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Crew: Ryan Timmons

I am a 7th grade math teacher and high school swimming coach for Prosper ISD.  I have three children (two boys and one little girl ages 4, 2 and 2 months).  This opportunity is the realization of a lifelong dream.  As a student in my younger days I studied aquatics and marine life at the various pet stores and aquariums in Texas and Indiana.  I had previously maintained over 200 gallons of fish tanks in my classroom but had to part with most of them due to district policy change.  I am so very excited to experience this much larger fish tank.  I am an avid swimmer and swam in high school as well as college at Indiana University.  I know I’m going to be the first one in the water and they will probably going to have to drag me out at the end of the day.  Look out fishies here I come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment